An easy and delicious dish that goes perfectly with gyoza!
3 cups of rice (uncooked amount), cooked in the rice cooker
200 grams of sliced meat â€“ beef, chicken or pork, even shrimp is ok
Â¼ of a carrot
1 pack of mushrooms (I recommend shimeji â€“ small mushrooms that are joined together at the base)
Â¼ bunch of spring onions
salt and pepper
chicken soup powder granules (Youki brand with a red label, it’s in the Chinese section of the supermarket)
- Finely chop the carrot, onion and cabbage.
- Chop the mushrooms, meat and spring onion.
- Beat the eggs lightly and make an omelette using a little salad oil. Remove from the pan once cooked and slice thinly.
- Put the sliced meat in a heated frying pan with a little salad oil. Stir fry the meat, then add the vegetables. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper and chicken soup granules to taste.
- Add the sliced omelette to the meat and vegetables.
- Add the cooked rice to the pan and stir fry for about 8 minutes.
- Lastly, add a little soy sauce and sesame oil to taste.