The following are a list of blogs maintained by Hyogo JETs. If you’d like to add yours to the list, send us an email at email@example.com.
- A Walk in Japan provides information on culture, food, travel, and the JET Program.
- From Stephen on Awaji
- I teach English in Japan. Among other things.
- From one of our own awesome writers, Emily Lemmon.
- Japanese culture, life and language from a Western Australian teacher on the inside. For teachers and students of Japanese (don’t tell them it’s educational).
- From Mike, a past JET in Kobe.
- Adventures in Japanland. From my little corner of the world.
- From Jackie in Nishinomiya