Immigration Offices

Whether you need to extend your period of stay or change your status of residence, at some point you will probably need to head over to one of the joint government buildings (合同庁舎) in Hyogo. You have two places to choose from: Kobe and Himeji. Osaka Immigration Bureau, Kobe Branch 大阪入国管理 局神戸支局 Hours: Weekdays 9:00-12:00, […]